Need an appointment?
Schedule online today!
Years in Operation
Operating Hours a Week
Metres of Relining
Installed Across Sydney
What Can Be Repaired?
- Broken pipe lines
- Multiple Bends of 45 and 90 degrees
- Repairs from 1m to 100m in length
- Pipes ranging from 40mm – 300mm
- Dislocated pipes
Pipe relining before and after our advanced solutions
Pipe Relining is the process of installing a one-piece liner within the existing pipe. This liner is made up of a one-piece woven sock impregnated with a two-part resin. This is then cured inside the old pipe forming a new pipe within the old. This new pipe is alone structurally stronger than PVC pipe and bonds to the original pipe work by extruding resin into all the pipe joints, cracks or breaks.
Don’t Risk It – Look For the Logo
- We use a Watermarked approved lining system, which meets the requirements of the AS3500 (section 3.1).
- A watermark certification is a mandatory certification for relining products to ensure they are fit for purpose and appropriately authorised for use.
- If the product does not comply with Australian Standards AS3500 and there is an issue with the liner or product and the product fails, the client is not covered.
- At Trenchless Pipe Relining Solutions, we strive to ensure all products are watermarked or certified to provide our client with the best possible product for installation.
PIPE RELINING IS SIMPLE
Let us show you the process
Why Pipe Relining?
We can guarantee that tRelined section of pipework will not be penetrated by roots, and we stand by this with a 25-year guarantee. Pipe relining is impervious to future tree root re-growth.
4 TIMES STRONGER
Our pipe liner is designed be tough. So tough that it's up to four times stronger than a brand new pipe. This enables us to offer you a 25-year warranty.
Our pipe relining staff have been relining pipe work for over 12 years, making them among the most experienced pipe lining experts in the country.
PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
AND PUBLIC HEALTH
Leaking sewer pipes are a clear threat to the local environment and public health. Our robust and reliable underground relining solutions, make it easier than ever to rehabilitate long lengths of pipes and protect the local environment from sewer leakage.
OFFER A HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY
Since there is no disruption of the ground surface in your home, there is less or no risk posed. There are minimized risks of injuries and accidents that might arise if there are excavations or other disruptions of your landscape. In addition to this, trenches, heaps of garbage or holes act as health hazards in your home. All these make pipe relining a safer option compared to the conventional pipe repairs.